Forum of the Blazing Flame Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM OF THE BFP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arden Tree

Go down 
+8
Claw
Hassun
Scy
Aura
Haru
Reicher
Shattered
Alko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shattered

Shattered

The Arden Tree - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm

"Hey.." I said, and sniffed again, my fur slowly raising.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I noticed his fur raising and stepped back slightly, my ears flicking back.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwolf94.deviantart.com/
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I slightly tilted my head at Claw. "What?" I asked, and glanced at the forest, "You don't smell it?"
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

I raised my snout and breathed in through my nose.
"hmm..." I grunted then looked back at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

I let out a big yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

I raised an eyebrow, then sighed "Nevermind." I barked.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 pm

I saw Shattered and Claw and quickly padded over to them. "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

"Alright...Hi Haru" I said softly then yawned again
"I'm a bit tired, so I'm gonna rest, night." I barked and head out of the forest, to the small den below the rock I made and laid down falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

"Hello Haru." I said, and yawned, "I'm off to bed to.", I yawned and hopped on a few rocks settling on one I laid down, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Allowing a light yawn to escape my jaws, I stood to inhale the scents carried by the wind. No lone wolves, no danger, only the comfortable scents of my pack mates.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:06 pm

I lifted my head and yawned widely, stretching my paws out and craning my neck back and then to nibble at one of my paws. I got up and shook my long coat and smelt the air. I saw Aura and padded over to her, standing beside her, but not to close. "Hello." I greeted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

I awoke and looked at the black wolf with white markings. I walked to the wolf. "Hello, who are you? Never met you... Not really."
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 pm

My left copper ear twitched at Silence, and I turned my attention to him in welcoming.
“Hello, how is everything?” I wagged my tail for a moment, remembering only when they met with Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I woke up, and saw others awake. I trotted over to them
"Hiya" I greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:17 pm

"Hello Claw." I turned my attention back to the black and white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 pm

I wagged my tail in return and sat down with a small thump. "Everything is good, I am starving though!" I grinned. I turned my head to a large black and red wolf. I flicked my ear. "Hello. I am Silence, the new...." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 pm

"Hello Silence, the new what? And why is that stripe on your back similar to mine? It's kinda.. odd... I never have seen another wolf with a marking like that..." I said with my head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 pm

I nodded my head once, not having a reaction to the last word Silence was about to say.
“Hi Pureblood.” I sat down also, a bit wary for the two males before greeting Claw with a wag of the tail.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

"Hi hi" I said, then pricked my ears to what Silence was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:35 pm

I stood up and let out a breath, I looked at them. "I am not to sure why I have the stripe." I said and then spoke again; "The new alpha." I said slowly. I turned and loped into the forest, after the smell of prey. 'You chicken!' I thought to myself, I pinned my ears back and my lips pealed back as I let out a small growl and then closed my maw and perked my white tipped ears. I slunk down onto my belly and laid in the bushes, my breath light and small as I watched the opening, elk grazing.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I gave a quick look at the two, and then ran after Silence due to my hunger. I haven’t had a real meal in weeks, but I was sure I had enough energy to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

I heard Aura approach and I flicked my tail to tell her where I was. I looked at the elk, and watched them move, looking for weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I shrug. "That's kind of weird... His markings are pretty similar to mine..." I mumbled. I lay down inthe grass.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I was quite taken aback by this news. Yet slowly, I started following them and caught up.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Staying silent and alert, I caught the strong scent of an old cow elk far off from the herd. It grazed carefully on the tall grass, the elk’s back to me and Silence. I kept still, directing my nose in the direction of the prey for Claw and him to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arden Tree
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next