Forum of the Blazing Flame Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM OF THE BFP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Arden Tree

Go down 
+6
Kyana
Hassun
Claw
Reicher
Scy
Alko
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Here is the old Arden Tree, where there is pack meetings, and where we gather at Nightfall. We can sleep lazily among the large trees or on the hill in the warm sun. The Dominants usually lay on the large rock and that is where they give speeches. Some times deer and elk roam in the plain in front of the large tree, but there is also a large lake before the plains, where we may swim or drink water there.

The Old Arden Tree 1239-wicklow-rocks-and-trees-large

Last edited by Blazing Sun on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I look around this new area, it smelled like a wolf I knew once. The smell made me think of my older brother.. 'Blaze?!' I missed the scent, the scent relaxed me and made me feel less ice cold. I run to find the scent.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 pm

I stood upon the trees, the wind ruffling my fur as I stood, in a half slouch and stalk.
I perked my ears and padded forward, my paws making a soft padding sound as I approached the Arden
tree and rock. I leaped upon it and scanned the lake and plain. Then I saw a black figure, with red markings. The scent drifted into my nose and I looked shocked. "PureBlood?" I whispered to myself very softly. I howled loudly, calling him here.
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yes, I am PureBlood. Aren't you Blaze?" I replied to the large jet black wolf with orange markings.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm

"Its me, Blaze!" I exclaimed and leaped off the rock, wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

"Big brother!" I ran to him and and pawed his shoulder. "It's so good to see you!" I looked at my markings. "I look different than last time I saw you.. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

I grinned and put a paw on his shoulder. I nudged him under his muzzle and chuckled. "Yes you have! And you have gotten stronger I see." I said smiling and sat down on my haunches.

"Good news." I said.
"I am now, the alpha of The Blazing Flame Pack." I grinned and looked around, "And this, is the new Valley of the Flames." I said.

Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm

"Glad to have you back as Alpha, brother. The land is really nice." I looked at the lake of water.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

I smiled and nodded. I stood up and padded to the rock. I leaped up on it and laid in the shade of the great Arden Tree.
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I went to the large lake for a drink of water. The water was cool and clean. Then I walked to the rock and lay in its shadows.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I stretched out my legs and spread my black toes and then yawned widely, laying my head down on my paws. The wind ruffled my black and orange fur and I looked down at PureBlood, a wide smile spread across my face.
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I look at the sky, the moon was bright and full. "It is a pretty moon."
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yes, it is." I agreed and closed my eyes, drifting off into a light sleep, senses all alert.
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I wake up smelling only a couple wolves left in the territory then i smell my dad and Pure"Dad?Pure?"
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 pm

I woke up and saw Scy. "Hi Scy."
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

I smile an run towards Pure with my eyes that just turned Brownish Yellow and hugged him"Where is everyone?They all left everyone else?
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:00 pm

"I guess they haven't found the area yet. At least we found Blaze!"
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yeah,Were the lucky ones..hope everyone finds us soon"*Then I look up at the sky smileing*
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

"I wonder what ahppened to Night... Maybe he died or something... Do you wonder where he went, also?"
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

"Night!Where is he!No...no he could not have died...he is stronger then that...."Then i sniff the air and smell no sign of Night"If he was dead or alive i could smell his scent....but i smell nothing of him..at all!
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

"To me, Night was really weak. He thinks he is smart, but really isn't. If he was smart, he wouldn't be going in other wolves' fights. And... I smell nothing of him at all. He must be dead."
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I sigh"He is not weak,he might be a little moody & if you smell nothing of him then he must be somewere..not dead ,or we could smell him..."
Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:14 pm

"You could beat Night in a fight any day, Scy. He is the sickly one in our family. He even got cancer, but lived. He kept getting sick. You, Blaze, Snow and I are in the more healthy, stronger, faster wolves in our family. Night just gets sick. I think he almost died. Since he is so sickly and weak, I bet he is dead."
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

I sigh"Pure....he is strong since he survied that horrible sickness......*I put my ears down"Why do you always think negitive?Then i look at the sky.......poor Night wonder were he is now...I whisper to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Old Arden Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next