Forum of the Blazing Flame Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM OF THE BFP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Arden Tree

Go down 
+6
Kyana
Hassun
Claw
Reicher
Scy
Alko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Claw

Claw

The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I heard the howl and bounded over and saw PureBlood and another black wolf 'Blaze?' i thought and lowered my ears and tail as i approached with excitement pulsing through me.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwolf94.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I found Kyte. "There you are. Have some meat." I rip some of the meat off and offer it to Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm

I gulped down a fair amount, but left still a large amount of meat. I stretched and looked around, perking my ears. I turned my head and stopped, seeing two wolves. I turned my head slowly and my tail started to wag. "Claw?" I asked and looked at the pup a bit off. "Hello." I said.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

I shook my head a little angry, I walked to the carcass and ate, my eyes were narrowed on Pureblood wondering why he left me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:04 pm

"Do you think I left you? I didn't, I had to go. I would have taken you if you would have woken up."
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 pm

"hi Blaze" i said quietly to the alpha my tail very low yet wagging.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm

My tail was wagging, and I was happy that some of the pack members were finding their way towards the new territory. I slapped my paws on the ground and woofed, I jumped up and almost seemed like I was dancing in happiness. I woofed again and ran around, panting with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm

"Then put me in your mouth and carry me, or wake me. But I almost got killed, by rabid wolves. But your lucky I killed them.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

"Kyte, I'm sorry... I still want to care for you. Good job with killing the rabid wolves. I should teach you how to hunt really good soon."

Last edited by PureBlood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I smiled and lolled my tongue out happily and watched Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm

I flopped down onto my shoulder and then onto my back, rolling in the long summer grass and then rolling to my belly looking at Claw, panting. "Feel free to eat." I told her and stretched, speaking again. "Then I will show you guys around more."
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm

I sorta smiled and nuzzled him "Really? I'm almost a year old too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 pm

"How soon do you want to learn how to hunt good?" I asked Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I nodded "thanks" and ate my share.

When i finished i saw Kyte and trotted to him "hi!" i barked wagging my tail
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I watched the so called yearling I did not know named Kyte and PureBlood. I yawned and got up, sitting and panting in the heavy warmth of summer. "No problem." I replied and got up, "I will be searching...for um....Night." I said the last part quietly and loped into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm

"Soon!" I barked at Dad, then trotted over to Claw "Hey Claw! In a few more days I will be 1!" then howled strongly Happy Halloween which was a word that was special to the dead and my birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm

"I'll teach you very soon then. Now or on your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm

"thats great Kyte!" i smiled, and pricked my ears to Blaze "is he a threat now?" i asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm

"How about now?" I asked "Cause I might go travel off and celebrate"
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

I stopped and turned. "Um yes I guess he is, since he is no longer in the pack." I said and loped off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

"First I must introduce you to my Brother Blaze." I call to Blaze. "Blaze! Come here, please!"
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I sat back and watched everyone. Then laid down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm

"Kyte, our Alpha is Blaze. He is my brother and your new uncle." Then I turn to Blaze. "Blaze, my pup is Kyte. He is now your nephew."
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

I smiled "Hiya Uncle Blaze!" and ran around excited about my special day then all of a sudden fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm

I wake up smelling scents i knew awake then i get up and see that i am on a rock,then i spot Pure,& smelled, Blaze,Claw & Kyte but he had just fell asleep I leap of the rock"Hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next