Forum of the Blazing Flame Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM OF THE BFP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Arden Tree

Go down 
+6
Kyana
Hassun
Claw
Reicher
Scy
Alko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm

"Night was just a horrible brother. He never let me be alone when I needed. He never understood what I felt. He acted like a know-it-all. Night was weak in the head and weak in physical conditions. He never trained. He never learned. He has to be dead. I know he is injured. He probally already has his heart ripped out."
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:24 pm

My eyes turn Blue thinking that can not be true that one of my only three real family members then my eyes start to tear up then i finnaly fall asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 pm

"You still have Blaze, and I. We are way better than Ngiht. Night is dead. I can feel somebody I knew died. I am sure it was Night. Why do you love that jerk anyways? He only respects who he can get the most power from."
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I opened my eyes to the bright warmth of day and yawned, lifted my head and stretched my whole body. I had overheard PureBlood and Scy talking. I got up and leaped down, padding towards them. "Night...well he was in a way selfish and never thought before he acted, he lied a number of times, but Scy is correct, he wasn't all that weak, he did have his strengths." I said to them, sitting down in the hot sunlight, panting heavily after a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:16 pm

"He had few strengths. His senses did work well enough to keep him alive. He never really cared how anybody around him felt. He never leaves somebody alone when they want to be alone. He never uses his brain. Which must be malfuntional. And I still feel like he died of a severe injury. Like a blow to the head that cracked his skull."
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I flicked my ears. "No...he hasn't died. I have seen him around the forest, I will be running him off soon." I said grimly. I stretched and picked up Scy, and put her on the Arden Rock then I woofed to PureBlood. "Feel like hunting Deer?" I asked partly in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

"I'll hunt." I went to the top of the rock and climbed down to go into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 pm

I nodded and loped into the forest quickly, sniffing the air as I ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I lfollowed Blaze as quickly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm

After a few moments I caught the scent of deer and elk and I sped up, loping forward I started to hear them grazing and chomping on the sweet summer grass. I slowed a bit and started to trot quietly, trying not to alert them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm

I pulled my ears back and crouched, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:36 pm

I crouched low and stalked forward, aiming for a young doe, she was fat and un-alert. I flicked my tail and ear towards PureBlood, showing him my selected doe. I slowly took a couple more steps forward, then I bunched my muscles and bolted forward, the deer and elk scattering along the trees and open spaces. I ran very fast behind the doe, my paws running by a rhythm as I ran. My tongue hung from my mouth and I smiled, and kept running and testing the doe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I run after the doe, soon coming near Blaze. My paw hit a rock and I was in some pain, but I continued running.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I ran faster, coming up beside the doe, I snapped at her neck and then sped up, matching almost her pace, my jaws close to her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I leaped onto her back and grasped the back of her neck. I kept my teeth camped down on her there.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I run far away from the old lands, I hope I find safety soon. I began thinking about Pureblood and how he left. I ran around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I dug my nails into the shoulder and stratched it.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

The doe started to buck, and I took my chance and leaped at the base of her neck, by her head and bit down deep, drawing blood and dragging her head down. She pulled and stumbled to her knees, choking.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I ran to the smell of a carcass nearby, I remember that I will be a year old soon,
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I quickly grasped the neck tighter and the doe fell to its side, its eyes slowly fading of its bright black color, to a dull lifeless gray. "Thank you for giving us your life, and your food." I said quietly and killed it. I licked my jaws and I sat down on my haunches, throwing my head up and letting out a large victory howl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I bit into her throat and end her life. "Good hunt..."
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I wandered alone through the unfamiliar territory, slightly confused about what happened to the pack. I walked on and picked up scents of other wolves, i paused for i seemed to recognize them.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwolf94.deviantart.com/
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm

I ended my howl and tore into the belly of the doe, casting glances around and among the trees, knowing Night lurked somewhere in these forests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

I ripped a chunk from the meat and decided to look for Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

I see 3 wolves, I quietly walk closer to them as they ate, I saw the red markings and my eyes grew 'He left me, he left me, like Night...' I kinda bared my fangs in anger, I sat down waiting for them to notice me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Arden Tree   The Old Arden Tree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Arden Tree
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next