Forum of the Blazing Flame Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM OF THE BFP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arden Tree

Go down 
+8
Claw
Hassun
Scy
Aura
Haru
Reicher
Shattered
Alko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

The Arden Tree - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I jump onto a rock and just lay ther, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

I looked to see where she was looking and saw the cow. I flicked my ear and shifted my white paws. I waited and kept on watching it silently. I slowly crept from the bushes and stayed low, stalking through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Thinking rapidly, I crawled my way through the trees till I was on the right flank of the cow, hidden and ready for it to run.
Back to top Go down
Claw

Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

I stared at Silence, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwolf94.deviantart.com/
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Realizing I’m not in shape for even taking down an old elk, I sighed and backed out, turning and trotting away. Coming out of the woods and into the open, I lied down and feel asleep.

(have to go)
Back to top Go down
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

I yawned and stretched my paws, un-coiling myself again. I barked to myself and began sniffing the borders of the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:08 pm

The setting sun was a beautiful sight while I opened my eyes, catching the sunrays that reflected off the blades of grass. Sitting up on my hunches, the wind carried the scent of elk nearby. Snout lowered and ears direct, I bounded off towards the herd, looking for easy prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:59 pm

My stomach gnawed with hunger, as I haven't eaten since... last time I have eaten. I went to my den and gripped firmly onto the elk Scy and I have killed in the past. I dragged the carcass out until its body was halfway outside of the den. I shook my head, then tore my muzzle into some of the flesh. The blood was dripping from my fur as I engorged into the flank of the animal. Blood was around the area I tore, turning the fur around there reddish.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

The strong scent of elk blood came from the direction of Pure’s den, and my instincts nudged me towards that direction. Blowing out a sigh through my canines, my legs took me closer. Pure ate viscously, but I knew if he shared I would have a easy meal to ease this hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I pulled my muzzle from the carcass when I heard a wolf coming. I turned around and saw Aura. "Are you hungry or something?" I said, still holding on to a piece of meat.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm

A small smirk spread across my face as I sat down a safe distance, ears pricked at him.
Yes, I haven’t been taking care of myself and hunting weekly. It takes quite a toll.” I sighed again, looking down at my think figure hidden under my dense coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm

I gesture towards the carcass. "There is still a lot of meat left. Scy and I haven't been eating much of it. You can take a bite or two." I finished the piece of meat in my mouth. I licked my jowls and ripped a bone from the carcass and started to gnaw.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Coming forward cautiously, I glanced at Pure once then sat down and began to eat. The meat was slightly still fresh, but it was better then nothing at all. “Thank youI said after a moment of chewing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:21 pm

"Your welcome." I said and continued gnawing, stripping meat from the bone. I made a crack in the bone, and continued as if it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Taking a few more bites, I stepped back and rolled on my side, rubbing the blood off my muzzle and front paws. Full and comfortable, I yawned and closed my amber eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:37 am

I yawned, and watched over the valley leaping off a rock.
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Tears fall from my face as I get up and grab some of my items with my dark blue eyes.I smelled Pure gone 'Mabe he is doing the same thing I am..' then I spotted Claw and other pack members all asleep.I give Claw my sparkling stones, I give Kyana my soft leaf blanket,I give Haru one of my rare flowers,I give Nibbles my other rare flower ,I gave the new alpha a very rare blue flower said to have healing abilties,& I gave my other friends other things I loved. I take my last drink of water from this territory & I looked at my beloved den one last time.Then I was off,like a cheetah,like a flash of lightning,but unheard.My scent would linger a couple more days,I knew by the time they saw I was gone I was with my father BlazingSun & my uncle Pure.My paw tracks also stayed in the territory with a clump on my white/blue fur and a clump of my black/purple fur as it fell off me,as a sigh to others I was truely gone.I howled,my eyes turned BlazingOrange, strongly as I ran,howling of me missing my pack & my friends...my family.I will miss them,they were so kind and friendly.....I smiled and Ran out of the territory.

Goodbye,I will miss you all
~Scy
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:35 pm

I woke up to find the rare flower by me. "What's this?" I sniffed it. "Scy..?" I padded out of my den and ran towards the forest. "SCY!" I howled. I stomped on the groud. "No...Everyone's leaving...Blaince, Skulls, Granite, Strong, Zeena...And now...Scy." I felt my legs go out as I collapsed to the ground and buried my face into my front legs and let out a long scornful howl.
Back to top Go down
Alko
Alpha Male
Alko

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Blazing Sun: I walked from the trees and nudged Haru gently. "Haru, tell the pack to move on, you mustn't stay here, you find your own ways...go to the north, a male await there, wanting to build a pack..." I said softly and then turned, padding into the forest, leaving large paw prints in the mud.
Back to top Go down
PureBlood

PureBlood

Location : A good question. Where am I? I'm travling with Blazing Sun and Scy to be with my family.

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm

I lift my head up from my paws. I went to my den and took out a bright, blood red stone. I left it near Haru. I also took out a sharp, dagger-like bone and gave it to the new alpha. I howled loudly my farewells; " Aroo...Goodbye pack... arrooww... It is now my time to move on... aaaaawoooo.... Whatsoever, I do wish to remain a visitor... aaaaaioooo...." With that, I disappeared into the forest, the same direction Scy had done.
Back to top Go down
Aeron

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Seeing them all leaving she tilted her cranmer upwards letting out a musical yet sorrow filled howl, "Farewell my friends, may you return again!" Lowering her zenith she let out a soft whine returning to the pack her alabaster pelt gleaming-
Back to top Go down
http://abolishedoblivionsrp.wetpaint.com
Shattered

Shattered

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Shattered yawned loudly hearing the goodbyes of the pack members, his tail swayed as he leaped down a few rocks,

"It was a nice run..I guess..." He said, and sprinted off to find a different pack.
Back to top Go down
HowlingNight

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 am

Raven walked around, as she saw other wolves. She watched them closely. ''Hi I am Raven'' The young female said strongly not afraid. ''Is it okay if I stay here a while or so? I am lost and don't know where to go...'' -The female lay down on the ground tired from all the running she had done-
Back to top Go down
PureBlood

PureBlood

Location : A good question. Where am I? I'm travling with Blazing Sun and Scy to be with my family.

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 am

HowlingNight wrote:
Raven walked around, as she saw other wolves. She watched them closely. ''Hi I am Raven'' The young female said strongly not afraid. ''Is it okay if I stay here a while or so? I am lost and don't know where to go...'' -The female lay down on the ground tired from all the running she had done-

OOC: Lol, BFP closed years ago. xD We had issues and broke up, but I still go on the forum to look around and s--well, I shouldn't say that word. xD But that's okay. You didn't know. /huggle Oh, and I'll RP with you so you won't be lonely here. :) Or, if you want a more active RP, you can join my pack. There's more people there than there is here, xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arden Tree   The Arden Tree - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arden Tree
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15